Woohoo!! I think...

Hey Dr. Bob,

I wanted to start by telling you that this is one of the best websites I have ever visited. You are extremely knowledgable, compassionate, funny, etc.

I wanted to ask for your woohoo approval. I had an encouter about 3.5 months ago in which your opinion was that I was not at significant risk. It turns out that on the 12 week mark, I was going to be out of town. Therefore I had a rapid test at 11 weeks and 5 days, and it was negative. I know you always say 12 weeks, but would 2 days make a difference in this case? Your answer would be greatly appreciated, and I will donate whether or not you reply. Thanks in advance Dr. Bob.

WOO-HOO approval granted as requested!

Be well. Stay well. Happy Thanksgiving. And speaking of Thanksgiving, thanks for your giving to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Husband/father/failure
aids testing