I've donate.Thanks for all dr.bob.You're great.

Hi doctor bob, I'm Roberto from italy, do you remember of me?! I've donate now.I had promised the donation some months ago for your precious help. I had wrote you 2 times: 1)for ask about my risk and symptoms, and you had said that I didn't needed the HIV test. 2)But at the first pain or sorethroat I came back with the mind to my sexual encounter and so for anxiety I had done the test at 5 months(negative)but I had fear of a false negative(oh my anxiety!) but you had told me that my result was reliable and false negative are very rare. But after a mycosis in a foot one week ago, I had think that I had really a false negative, so today I've done another hiv Ab/Ag test, at 11 months: Negative!

So, you hade not erred nothing, you had right all the time!!! But now I'm more sure, and if I'll develop a rash or others skin disorder, I think that two false negative are almost impossibile, and I haven't hiv.

Thanks for your help of this months, and for your kindness. You're a great person, a great doctor. Dr.steve is very lucky and your patients too, to have you at their side. Thanks again, sorry for my english that sucks.If I was a good english speaker I would use other beautiful words for describe your persons and your great humanity. Bye, Roberto.

Buon giorno Roberto!

Bentornato! I can assure you that your English is far superior to my Italian. One of these days I must get around to learning that wonderful language! Maybe we could exchange lessons, Italian for English.

As for your finally accepting your negative HIV status, WOO-HOO! (Or should I say OPLÀ!?!) I'm delighted you are finally putting these unwarranted worries permanently to rest.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). I'll be sending you a formal acknowledgement and thank-you letter in the near future. Your one gift will touch many lives.

Arrivederci,

thanks
HIV RISK TO LAP DANCERS/STRIPPERS! (RISK TO EXOTIC DANCERS)