Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

thanks

I am sending a donation. I had what was clearly a low risk incident - however i have driven myself to insanity about it - your website was a way that kept me from completely losing my focus. Thanks for what you do! I had a low appreciation unfortunately for HIV and have too long not been tolerant enough. From this experience I am a new person - well at least a more grown up and mature person. I wish I could have gotten to this level of maturity before 50! You provide an amazing service. You are truly a blessing that all people of all religions (or not) can learn from@!

Thanks for your thanks! And for your tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

As for being 50, don't fret. Fifty is the new thirty!

Be well. Stay well.

Dr bob rocks
I've donate.Thanks for all dr.bob.You're great.