HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THIS...?

Hello Dr.Bob, I have no words to describe the incredible job that you do here for so many people all around the world (this is mi case), not only the US. Well, in fact I do have words: THANK YOU VERY MUCH, you are an angel. I have also donated because I know that words are words, and then there is the "action".

Mi case is the following: during a single exposure with a sexworker (unknown status), the condom broke. This was maybe 10 seconds, maybe less, after which I stopped and used another one.

I took several tests: 3 weeks, 2 months, 12 weeks and 95 days, all of them Negative. At this point, should I stop? Is this conclusive?

In the last days, I experienced some symptoms as if I had a cold for many days. Have you ever seen a positive in a case like mine (single exposure) after a 3-month negative test?

I promise you I will donate again. Thank you very much again for your help, I need your opinion because I have to know if I really can WHOO-WOO with my girlfriend again, I'm getting mad...

Thank you, Dr.Bob

Thank you for your very kind comments and the donation. Both are very warmly appreciated.

Your HIV risk is negligible and your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 95 days are conclusive and definitive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Have I ever seen someone turn positive with an exposure like yours and negative HIV tests out to 95 days? Nope! It's time to stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing!!! OK?

Be well. Stay well.

retarded nail biter back for more
confused and in tears