retarded nail biter back for more

DR BOB help. I need help after my last touching incident I went to another bathouse and I let someone perform oral on me for under 2 minutes before coming to my senses as I was unprotected. I clearly have sexual addictive behavoir. I went to the er and was prescribed pep combivir and sustiva. I saw just saliva no other fluids on my thang. I did masterbate him and had a tiny bit of precum on my hand that was wiped off before masterbating myself. @ am getting ready to tell me wife about my behavoir that seems to be progressing. I see specialist tommorrow is this the correct pep and what else can I do besides pray I haven't wrecked my family and my life?

I would not recommend PEP for this type of potential exposure (insertive oral sex with a partner of unknown HIV serostatus). If you are worried, I single rapid test at the three-month mark is all that is recommended.

I agree you need to level with your wife about your behavior and sexual orientation. I would also suggest you spend some time reviewing the information on this site, in its archives and on its related links pertaining to exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted. Sex should not be anxiety provoking! It's really great fun and essentially worry-free when done right!

I think ur going to win the toaster
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THIS...?