UNEASY IN THE BIG EASY.

Hello Dr. Bob.

Last night i had sex with a sex worker we used a condum but we were finished with vaginal sex she in formed me she had just started her period she had blood everwhere after she pulled the condum off with out me not knowing i wiped it off with a sock the blood was there and smeared it all down my penis what are my risks should i go try to go get pep.

Thank you for the work you do i will be a 100.00 donation to foundation right now.

PEP is recommended for significant HIV exposures. Based on the information you provided, I would not recommend PEP. A rapid test at the three-month mark is all that's required. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not get infected from this messy squeezy in the Big Easy, OK?

Thank you for your tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's both warmly appreciated and urgently needed. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test is negative.

Be well. Stay well.

Open Wound...Please Please Answer!
So How Many Got Infected Via Insertive Oral 2 (ORAL SEX RISK)