Open Wound...Please Please Answer!
Nov 20, 2007
Hello Dr. Bob, I am panicking and I'm not sure if I am justified in doing so. I recently cut my leg pretty badly. About 2 hours later, I got a massage (a regular old Swedish one, not sexual, etc). I asked the girl to avoid the cut because it was painful, but she accidently touched it w/ hands/oils etc. I didn't see her hands/arms, so I don't know if she had any open cuts or was bleeding, but I don't think so. Is there a possible transmission here? Thanks so much for all that you do and I'll be sure to send a donation.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Relax Max! Your HIV risk is nonexistent!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Waiting Time For Hiv Test Results
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
- Is 60 Days Enough To Wait For Hiv Test?
- Can You Get Hiv From Being Spit At In The Face?
- How Long Can The Aids Virus Live Exposed To Air?
- Could A Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Result In An Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.