Thank you, Thank you!
Nov 20, 2007
Your attention to my answer (dental scare and pregnant) was so greatly appreciated. When I got your answer, I broke down. You are a wonderful help to so many in such a time of need and reassurance. Peace to you.
Response from Dr. Frascino
You're welcome! You're welcome!
Stay well. Good luck with your soon-to-be new addition.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting Hiv With One Time Exposure To Hiv Positive
- Diabetes And Hiv Symptoms
- Is It Against The Law To Have Sex With Someone And Not Tell Them That You Have Hiv?
- Does Abnormal Lab Values Mean U Have Hiv Or Herpes?
- Planned Parenthood Rapid Hiv Testing
- Heterosexual Hiv Transmission Stories
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.