wooooooooohooooooo from England

I am writing this in the hope that it may comfort others in the same situation that i've just experienced. Unprotected Vaginal Intercourse with a Thai sex worker! (i know). Anyway after 3 months of hell & seemingly suffering from every symptom in the book,guess what........Negative. I don't really consider myself to be a worrier & felt for sure my "symptoms" were not down to anxiety but instead cown to Hiv infection. Anyway i wont bore you as i know there's many letters similar to mine....So i'll just sign off by saying don't make the same stupid mistake I did & force yourself through 3 months of hell. But if you do,don't give up hope & turn into a depressive surfing the net for "symptoms" for hours on end. Just try to get on with life positively (easier said than done I know). Anyway hope that many more of you eventually dodge the bullet as i did & my thoughts & prayers are with those less fortunate. Listen to Dr Bob & don't give up hope.x

Congratulations on your negative test result. Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story. Welcome to our X-Files (Ex-Worried Wells)!

Stay safe. Stay well.

3rd attempt
$100 Donation, General Health