Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

wooooooooohooooooo from England
Nov 20, 2007

I am writing this in the hope that it may comfort others in the same situation that i've just experienced. Unprotected Vaginal Intercourse with a Thai sex worker! (i know). Anyway after 3 months of hell & seemingly suffering from every symptom in the book,guess what........Negative. I don't really consider myself to be a worrier & felt for sure my "symptoms" were not down to anxiety but instead cown to Hiv infection. Anyway i wont bore you as i know there's many letters similar to mine....So i'll just sign off by saying don't make the same stupid mistake I did & force yourself through 3 months of hell. But if you do,don't give up hope & turn into a depressive surfing the net for "symptoms" for hours on end. Just try to get on with life positively (easier said than done I know). Anyway hope that many more of you eventually dodge the bullet as i did & my thoughts & prayers are with those less fortunate. Listen to Dr Bob & don't give up hope.x

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Congratulations on your negative test result. Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story. Welcome to our X-Files (Ex-Worried Wells)!

Stay safe. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
3rd attempt
Next
$100 Donation, General Health

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.