watered down blood and hangnail

Dr. Bob, I realize I asked this same question in brief just last night but I never expected to get through the spam blocker thus the brevity .First, let me say that I think you're great. You are knowledgeable, patient and kind and I have great respect for you're opinion and your foundation. Dr. Bob. yours is the only opinion I truly have confidence in and I need it very much now. I truly am worried and just need my peace of mind back.I beg you to please answer my question as I know you must get thousands of questions Please be so kind to answer my question so maybe I won't have to suffer with worry through the holidays. Dr. Bob,I had a small hangnail which made contact with watered down blood on a wet towel.Am I at risk of hiv from this incident? I don't want to get tested because of this unless you feel there is a real medical reason to do so.Please don't tell me to get tested if it's for peace of mind your reassurance is all I need and am hoping to get.Please give me some good news Doc and my holidays and my poor worrying mind can have peace.Will send donation please send address with your much hoped for response.

You never expected to get through the spam blocker??? Hmm . . . that either means your question is "spam" or our blocker is excessively challenging to those who are excessively worried.

Your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent. Testing is not warranted.

As for the upcoming holidays, Happy Thankschristkwanzaakah!

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. The foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stay well.

3rd donation of $100 donation, as i promised !!
3rd attempt