peace of mind!

hi Ryan! I've been reading your forum and you seem like a really cool guy, easy to talk to. Wanted to share my experience, I've been widowed for six years, and am very, very healthy, been pos for over ten! I refused to date + guys cause of what I went thru with my husband, AZT, all that good stuff, things have since changed, and after dating a couple of local guys, I found my fear of disclosure is too strong, I found a + site thru your service at The Body and am meeting all kinds of healthy people, as myself. I'm hopeful, and very happy that I can finally open up to someone and let that closeness in again. Thank you for all your valuable info

Really glad that we could help out! It sounds like you've had quite a difficult experience, but it is so encouraging that you persevered and found the resources that you needed. It is important for people visiting this forum to realize, no matter what is going on with them, there is always help for them.

RMK

condoms
SPOUSE HAS HEP B, I WAS VACCINATED 7 YRS AGO, AM I AT RISK?