Apr 14, 2001
If a condom doesn't break, how effective is it?
| Response from Mr. Kull
Your question has been answered in detail in this forum. Please refer to:
"Can you get an STD if you use a condom?" (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/PreventionSexual/Q2973.qna)
"Condom Failure" (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/PreventionSexual/Q2944.qna)
"HIV and condoms" (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/PreventionSexual/Q9645.qna)
You can also browse through the responses posted in the Prevention (Sexual) archives in this forum for more questions and answers on condoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dangers Of Vaginal Infections
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.