Need to have a happy thanksgiving need you wisdom and voice of reason and happy laughter

Dear Dr Bob, I am going nuts thinking about my experience, ever since,I got traumatized from an incident I have been worried. A few days ago I was with a female friend with an unknow status. We didint have sexual intercourse, no oral sex, no kissing, no fingering. We danced I touched her breasts and stomach but may have got in contact with her vaginal fluids after which I touched my penis and masterbated. I am so guilty and worried for my girlfriend. 1) Is there any risks with what i did to get genital herpes? 2) Can I get hiv from this? I have had sleepless nights I just tested a few weeks before the incident and everything came out ok. I cant go through months of waiting again doctor Im a being stupid or is there a genuine concern? Thank you so much and Happy thanks giving a donation is on its way as I have donated in the past

You write: ". . . no sexual intercourse, no oral sex, no kissing, no fingering . . ."???? Well, OK; if that is so, then no HIV-transmission risk! Dancing and getting to second base with her boobs and stomach is not an HIV risk. Nor would you have come into contact with vaginal fluids by merely getting to second base. However, even if you did happen to touch some vaginal fluids, your risk of contracting HIV by subsequently masturbating remains so remote it essentially becomes nonexistent.

To specifically answer your questions:

1. No.

2. No.

Your problem is not STD/HIV. Rather, you identified your real problem when you wrote "I am so guilty and worried . . . ." I see no cause for concern regarding HIV. Perhaps you should level with your girlfriend. It's the most direct way to confront your guilt and worry. However, please note you are not putting your girlfriend at any risk, OK?

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay well. Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Vaccine Questions
I want to know about your future concert