dental hiv scare

I was cut by a dirty dental instrument. It had been soaking (30 mins..) in a dirty ultrasonic solution. That solution had been there over 7 days (we have a new assistant and had no idea it had been so long)2 days before I was cut, we had an AIDS patient in who had his teeth cleaned. His instruments had soaked in that same bath, 2 days before. The instrument that cut me was a scaler, was not the AIDS patients, and I don't recall visable blood on it. Could the virus survive that situation, attach to the scaler and infect? I am pregnant and very scared. I have heard that I'm most likely ok and some have said there's no way I could get it that way. The variation in answers has me going nuts. Please....your thoughts? Thank you so much, Robert.

Relax Soon-To-Be-Mommy! Your HIV risk is completely nonexistent.

Thanks Doc!
Please help me! (SALIVA, SWEAT, URINE) (WATERSPORTS)(HIV BASICS)