Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Just MY opinion!
Nov 17, 2007

Dr. Bob, Not only are you hot, but you are the most caring and compassionate soul I have ever encountered! You are such a great shot in the arm to all of us that read your forum. Bless you, and keep up the amazing work that you do. And when the cure gets here, I am flying to California from cold-ass Ohio to share a bottle of wine with you. You are beyond incredible!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Handsome,

Thanks! And when the cure finally does arrive, it will definitely be party time at Dr. Bob and Dr. Steve's! And everyone will be invited! We'll save you a flute of our finest bubbly and promise that by the time you head back to the Buckeye State, your ass won't be cold, OK?

Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
sex
Next
Help!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.