Kind Words

Doctor I hope God continues to bless you in every way possible. You are without a wonderful person. Why arent all docotrs std knowledgable? I wrote to you earlier about my "tiny clear discharge". I went to a cheap doctor and he refused to do a swab test because he said and I quote "they are unreliable". I went to my doc and he did the test to calm my anxiety not because he thinks I have anything. Well it was negative and I guess the burning feeling I feel after masterbation is probably irritation. It does not hurt when I pee..I get paid 2 days from now and you will gladly donate money. One asian doc told me I had chlymedia without even testing me. Ugghh we need more docs like you.

Thanks for your kind comments and desire to make a donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). I'm delighted your anxiety over a possible STD infection has calmed down considerably.

Be well. Stay well.

...(PENIS ENLARGEMENT) (MASTURBATION)
Another one bites the dust! (You are amazing!)