testicular pain

Dr. Bob,

Recently I had a little too much fun in Las Vegas which ended in a handjob at a massage parlor. It was about four weeks ago and I have read here and on other sites that this act poses little threat as far as HIV is concerned. My urologist said I could not catch anything as well as a nurse over the phone. However I have been a slight bit of pain in one testicle (no other symptoms) and wonder if this could be ARS related? Maybe its just my guilt and anxiety and I need to get back on zolft, but I am really scared.

Hand jobs are not considered to be a risk for STDs/HIV. I do believe that this is indeed a case of "what happened in Vegas, stayed in Vegas."

Although I doubt your "slight bit of pain in one testicle is STD related, if it persists or worsens, you should have your urologist check it. There are a number of non-STD conditions that can cause testicular pain.

Next, I agree your guilt and anxiety may well be playing a role here and getting back on your Zoloft may help.

Finally, and perhaps most importantly, there is no such thing as "too much fun!"

Stay safe. Stay well.

Stroker Poker...
very confused