Suicidal

I am a 25 year old male. I was practicing abstinance but I couldnt take it anymore so I visit a massage parlor and had condom pertected sex. The condom did not rip to my knowledge, but 30 days later I started getting this clear discharge. Well it was just a tiny drop. It was clear. My doctor did a swab test and I came out negative on Chlymedia and Gonorrhea. What else could it be? I used a condom and now I am scared about hiv...

You were "practicing abstinence but couldn't take it anymore . . . ." Well, you are certainly not alone. Human beings are sexual creatures by nature and abstinence is, in my opinion, quite abnormal, not to mention sexually frustrating. So from "abstinence-only" you are now "suicidal" with fear, because you had a condom-protected happy ending after a massage . . . . Hmm . . . yeah, "abstinence-only sex education" sure is helpful in improving the mental and physical health of this nation, right? Dude, relax. Sex is normal. Your condom-protected rub-and-tug was absolutely safe and risk free. The "tiny drop" of clear discharge was most likely normal mucosal secretions or perhaps pre-cum, because you are getting horned up again. Your doctor checked for STDs and you were all clear. HIV testing is not warranted, as your risk is nonexistent. However, if getting a rapid test at the three-month mark is what you need to put your totally irrational fears permanently to rest, go ahead and get a single rapid HIV test. It will unquestionably be negative. You may also benefit from some counseling to undo some of the psychological damage done to you by your fears of STDs and unhealthy attitudes and beliefs about sex.

blood in needle viable?
Sharing food/blood in saliva?