Dr. Please for the love of life can you answer my question

Dr. Bob i think that HIV is chasing me. Its like everywhere i go i get exposed some how and it happened again yesterday. I try and do all the right things not to get HIV, i am in a long-term relationship, i don't use drugs or anything like that but yet i still get scared and exposed all the time. My mind cant take it anymore. There are Three things that i am worried about, some more that others. Ill start with all three in order. On October 16 i went to get a haircut and the barber used a straight razor on me and i could swear he cut me but i don't remember ever seeing any blood or anything like that and i don't even remember seeing any cut either but i didn't really examine the area. It made me scared cause i didn't see him sterilize the razor first he just grabbed it off his counter. Then the Second one happened on November 8, I was at work and i was taking a dump and while i was sitting on the toilet i noticed that my penis was touching the inside of the toilet bowl in the front. At first glance i didn't see anything there like blood or anything but you never know. I cleaned off my penis and then i took a wet paper towel and wiped down the area of where my penis touched and i didn't find anything on there either. What's scaring me is what you cant see that's under the lip in the toilet and if my penis touched anything under there. I always hear that your penis is a mucos membrane and if anything touches it then you will get infected. Im not sure if my penis head touched anything or just the rest of it. Then the third thing happened on November 14 i was at work again and i had to take a dump again and when i was doing that i looked at the wall behind the toilet in the corner of the wall i noticed some red looking streaks running down the wall. Now they weren't blood shot red or black like when blood dries but because i have OCD i immediately assumed it was blood but i also wasn't sure because why would there be blood running down the corner of the wall behind the toilet. I work in a law firm here in phoenix so its always pretty clean in the bathrooms. But because i have OCD i had to find out if it was blood or not because i would have been able to sleep at all without knowing what it was so i took a bunch of toilet paper and i started wiping the stuff. it didn't smear or anything like it was still wet or fresh it just stayed there and i don't even thing anything came off on the toilet paper. so i took a wet piece of toilet paper and i wiped it and i got most of it off and it looked like a pink color on the toilet paper. I know that blood no matter if its fresh or drying or totally dry will it ever look pink on a paper towel so i just assumed that it was some cleaning solution stuff that was left over or something and the red streaks that were running down the wall that i first noticed were red because that's the color they dried to but when i had the wet paper towel it was pink. Anyways were it was blood or not the reason why i am scared is because on the same hand i used to do all my investigating wiping i had a rather large cut/scratch on the top of my ring finger by the knuckle. it had occurred over the weekend and its in the process of healing and scabbing but i wash my hands like a bazillion times a day so its always fresh looking and if you squeeze it it will start to bleed just a tiny bit. It was never really bleeding or dripping blood but now i am killing myself for even wanting to find out what that stuff was and i am so scared that if it was blood and i got some of it in my scratches in my hands. I cant go on like this anymore with this fear. I know that i probably just got infected some how by one of the things i mentioned in here but the one that's scarring me the most is the last one. Please Please Please Please answer my questions and Please let me know if i have any HIV risks and when should i get tested. Also should i go and get any PEP. Please answer i am Begging You with all my Heart. Please. Thank You.

Your problem is OCD, not HIV!

HIV is not "chasing" you; however, your irrational fears of HIV certainly are. The HIV-transmission risk from all three episodes you describe is completely nonexistent. My advice is simple. You need to see a psychiatrist who can help you confront your unwarranted and totally irrational fears of HIV. You report: "I can't go on like this anymore with this fear." I agree. Therefore it is time you did something about "fear!"

To specifically address your questions:

1. HIV risk? None.

2. Testing? Not warranted.

3. PEP? Of course not!

4. Shrink? Absofrickinlutely!!!!

Risk of transmission
blood in needle viable?