Risk of transmission

I have been writing many times because this 3 month period seem to be endless when you living with gigantic fear of being infected.

I hope you finaly have time to answer my question because I really need it. I know that you are crowded with millions of questions but you still have time to answer some provocative or pure joke messages.

My situation was like this. I was fingering a prostitute with latex examination gloves on. Right after that I went to bathroom and took a glove avay. Without washing my hands I took some water from the tap and rinsed the tip of my penis. Is it possible that despite of gloves had enough virus on my hand to transmit hiv?

Your "non-exposure" is similar to many other non-exposure questions I've responded to over the years. (Have a look. Check the archives!) Your risk is nonexistent. Stop worrying. Start reading the archives and get informed. Your problem is "living with gigantic fear of being infected," not HIV itself! Get help for your anxiety and irrational fears. Ask your general doctor for a referral for counseling.

needle stick
Dr. Please for the love of life can you answer my question