needle stick

Hi, this is kind of a stupid question but i really worried about it . today i was walking down the street with a friend of mine, there were a group of people walking the same way so i stepped of the side walk and i was walking along the curb i felt a pain in my leg and looked down i didn't see anything and i didn't think anything of it at the time. then panic hit i thought shit what if i got stuc with a needle there were leafs all over the curb therefore i wouldn't be able to see one . Now my question is should i go to the hospital and get PEP.?

Should you go to the hospital and get PEP? Nope! Instead I recommend you go to a shrink, climb up on his couch and get therapy! Your fears are irrational and unwarranted. You do have a problem, but it's not HIV!

suture needle
Risk of transmission