masterbation

i've been masterbation 5-10 times a day since i was 10, i am now 42 and just was told i am hiv positive.. my questio, can constant masterbation give you an hiv positive result?

You burped the nephew 10 times a day from age 10 to 42??? Dude, that's well over 100,000 burps! Didn't I read about you in the Guinness Book of World Records or was it Ripley's Believe It Or Not or perhaps even the "How-to-survive an abstinence-only sex education course for Dummies"???

To answer your question, no, "constant masturbation" does not cause HIV/AIDS, no matter what Sister Missionary Position may have told you. If indeed you are HIV positive, you must have been something other than the five-fingered friendless fandango over the past four decades.

Cefprozil Antibiotic Will It Affect My HIV TEST
Take 2 from Australia..Please help!