Nov 15, 2007
can aids be prevented?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yep. Use a latex condom properly for penetrative sex and don't share IV drug paraphernalia and you'll stay HIV negative. Check out the information in the archives and at the related links pertaining to HIV prevention for additional details. And please do share this information with the other kids in your abstinence-only sex education class at school, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Age Group Is Growing Fastest In Hiv?
- Can You Test Negative And Still Have Hiv?
- Hiv Positive Athletes
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- How Long Does It Take For Megace To Stimulate Appetite?
- Will My Doctor Test Me For Herpes When I'm Pregnant?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.