Nov 15, 2007
can aids be prevented?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yep. Use a latex condom properly for penetrative sex and don't share IV drug paraphernalia and you'll stay HIV negative. Check out the information in the archives and at the related links pertaining to HIV prevention for additional details. And please do share this information with the other kids in your abstinence-only sex education class at school, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Difference Between Canker Sores And Herpes?
- On What Areas Of The Body Can A Herpes Sore Show Up
- Topical Cream To Soothe Genital Herpes Outbreak
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.