Just my opinion...be well doctor!

Comment to <Send fags and HIV infected to Iraq>

I think, people who are hiv positive should have and actually deserve the respect AS EVERY OTHER PERSON on this world!

I find this kind of stigma really offensive and unfair!!!

Everyone deserve some respect,and most the people who live with such a disease.

I hope you are doing well...kisses

Thanks for your support and comments. Yours is one of many with similar sentiments that I received in response to the "send fags and HIV infected to Iraq" posting (copied below).

Stay well.

Send fags and HIV infected to Iraq Nov 14, 2007

Dont you think we should only send fags and HIV infected people since they are dying anyway. It sure would save a lot of moral young men and women.

I'm quite sure that no matter which power you pray to Christ, Buddha, Allah, Shiva, Bill Gates, or whomever SHE would not be at all pleased by your hateful (and hurtful) comments. In fact I'm also confident you've just earned yourself a shitload of bad karma and perhaps even a special place in Hell. Congratulations!

I won't sign off with my usual "be well" salutation, as it is plainly evident you are anything but a "well belle." In fact I can't even say "have a nice day," because with such a tainted sense of morality, there is no doubt your life on this planet (and most likely your afterlife as well) will be nothing but miserable.

Oral sex and transmission
My case is different, wish to hear your answer(2nd try)