Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Just my opinion...be well doctor!
Nov 15, 2007

Comment to <Send fags and HIV infected to Iraq>

I think, people who are hiv positive should have and actually deserve the respect AS EVERY OTHER PERSON on this world!

I find this kind of stigma really offensive and unfair!!!

Everyone deserve some respect,and most the people who live with such a disease.

I hope you are doing well...kisses

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Thanks for your support and comments. Yours is one of many with similar sentiments that I received in response to the "send fags and HIV infected to Iraq" posting (copied below).

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Send fags and HIV infected to Iraq Nov 14, 2007

Dont you think we should only send fags and HIV infected people since they are dying anyway. It sure would save a lot of moral young men and women.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

I'm quite sure that no matter which power you pray to Christ, Buddha, Allah, Shiva, Bill Gates, or whomever SHE would not be at all pleased by your hateful (and hurtful) comments. In fact I'm also confident you've just earned yourself a shitload of bad karma and perhaps even a special place in Hell. Congratulations!

I won't sign off with my usual "be well" salutation, as it is plainly evident you are anything but a "well belle." In fact I can't even say "have a nice day," because with such a tainted sense of morality, there is no doubt your life on this planet (and most likely your afterlife as well) will be nothing but miserable.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Oral sex and transmission
Next
My case is different, wish to hear your answer(2nd try)

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.