JhonneedHelp

5 month ago my condom broke when I was penetrating a sex worker. Few minutes later i started to have discomforts in the head of my penis, that was a Sunday. the next day I went to see a physician, he put me on 7 days of doxycycline, once off 1g of ciprobay and one anti-retroviral for HIV prevention.

After the anti-biotic treatment I was still not fine, the physician asked me to do a Chlamydia blood test witch came back negative and a syphilis blood test that came back negative, we also did a C-reactive test that was normal by then.

He then told me I was fine, when I was still not feeling fine. 5 days later I went to see an urologist who discovered while physically examining me I had a swollen part in my testicles. He put me on a 15 days of ciprobay, 10 days of doxycycline, and 5 days of flagil. After that treatment i was still not fine and my bladder was inflamed, he didn't realize my bladder was inflamed, he gave another 5 day of doxycicline and ciprobay.

After that I was still not fine, i decided to see another urologist, he then check my prostate and my testicles everything was inflamed.

He prescribed me 1 months of some anti-inflammatory and 10 days of flagyls.

After that treatment i was still not fine.

I waited 2 weeks then i did a STD profile including HIV, everything was negative except the Chlamydia IGg witch was positive (Chlamydia IGg doesnt tell if the infection is acute or a past infection. By the time I went back to see that urologist he was not available.

i then went to see a different urologists who told she thinks i was fine, even when i was still having discomforts in the head of the penis and some pain in the bladder. We did a full blood count that shoed my neutrophil was low and my CRP was slightly higher.

I took a month off doctors, just to see how things were going to go. I then started to feel lower abdomen pain and pain all over my back, I did a urine culture which came back negative, i went to see a family physician, he checked my prostate and said it was inflamed he prescribed me another 10 days of ciprobay, when i was still not feeling fine he prescribed 20 day of amoclave Bd (it is some penicillin)

Toward the end of that treatment I did prostate sonar it said my prostate is not inflamed, but I am still not feeling well.

i feel sick all over my body, the color on my pelvis is not the same it use, small pimples appear on my pelvis and they bleed when you press them, things are not fine, my body get itchy, i did a stool test to look for fungal because of the many anti-biotic i took, it says scanty Candida albican.

I need your help in trying to diagnose my problem. Your suggestion will be appreciated.

i went to see a physician few days a go she put me on purmycin for 2 weeks 4 times a day. I am still taking it.

Tell me what test you think I can do to trace my problem. Any suggestion welcomed.

Thanks for your help.

I really need help with my problem

Sorry, I cannot diagnose your problem over the Internet. I don't have access to your medical records or laboratory tests the benefit of a physical exam. What I can advise from the information you provided is that you've seen way too many doctors and have had excessive courses of antibiotics. My suggestion is that you work with your general internist (your regular primary care physician) and one urologist that both you and your general internist agree on to help manage this problem. From the symptoms you describe, chronic Prostatitis would be at the top of my differential diagnosis.

Please HELP!!
Traveling Abroad for the HIV+