God Bless you

This is Sam from overseas. You are such a wonderful person. I pray you live a long life as you are truly a candle in the dark for so many lost souls out there. I am not sure if I can ask this question. But do you think if we pump in more money into reseach, a cure will be discovered? I feel we have lost and still loosing wonderful people for this disease. I have always dreamed of fund raising 1 million US dollars for AIDS research. It is only a matter of time before I kick start a good fund raising activity. I will definitely donate for your organization. As for my psychiatric problems, I guess you are right. I will seek professional help very soon. All the best. Sam

Hello Sam,

Thanks for your kind comments. I'm delighted you will soon be getting the professional counseling that will help you conquer your concerns.

As for an AIDS cure, yes, I do believe we will one day vanquish this scourge! Certainly if all the treasure and human resources and effort we squandered on Bush's disastrous Iraq fiasco had been directed toward medical research, we would have cures for HIV/AIDS, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, Parkinson's and a host of other ailments plaguing mankind.

Regarding raising a million dollars for HIV/AIDS, I actually had that same dream a number of years ago. As it turns out, that dream is now a reality. The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation has now raised well over one million dollars to provide crucial services for men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS worldwide and to raise awareness of the HIV/AIDS epidemic through advocacy and education. Presently we're working on our second million. So hang on to that dream. It too may become a reality!

Be well Sam.

Sex life and aids (HIV TRANSMISSION BETWEEN TWO HIV NEGATIVES) (HIV FROM TWO HIV NEGATIVES)
HIV infection among youth