PLEASE DR. BOB I PROMISE TO DONATE TO YOUR FOUNDATION

I would greatly appreciate it if you can send me your input.

I have not been sexually active with anyone for the past 1 1/2 years. I have never done/shared intervinous drugs.

My question is I french kissed a man. For piece of mind I tested 3 weeks after the incident ( I know it is inside the window period) and the test result was Negative.

I was wondering if based on my french kissing do I require a follow-up test after the window period?

Please help

Thank-you Very Concerned

Please notify me on how I can contribute to your foundation

As the old song goes, "You must remember this; a kiss is just a kiss . . . as time goes by."

I see no cause for concern or HIV testing. However, if you remain worried, the testing option is always available to you. Personally, I don't feel it's warranted.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stay well.

I'm so sorry to have to leave but....
Sex life and aids (HIV TRANSMISSION BETWEEN TWO HIV NEGATIVES) (HIV FROM TWO HIV NEGATIVES)