I'm so sorry to have to leave but....

Dr. Bob: It's me. I am writing from Kansas--you may remember my past posts--about miss priss who had issues about abstinence only sex-ed and about HIV testing--why don't people just do it to make sure they know where they're coming from. Remember????

Well I have been a routine reader and have always come back to see what shenanigans you've been up to or rather to see what others have written.

I am so sorry to say goodbye--my agency with who I've been doing HIV prevention services for has declined to re-finance my position for the next year and so after less than a year here I am told to find other work. To leave HIV work and shift gears is hard to do. Pardon the pun: doing this kind of work gets into my blood. You know?

I've learned a lot about HIV and prevention issues; how little time and effort are dedicated to prevention is sad.

Thank you for the effort you have contributed by writing your Ask the Experts column.

Sign me: Looking for employment once again.

HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention cutbacks in Kansas??? Somehow I'm not surprised. Dubya can rack up over a trillion in his war expenses, but somehow he thinks it's fiscally irresponsible to spend money to give uninsured kids health insurance or fund HIV/AIDS prevention and education programs.

Well, once an HIV/AIDS educator, always an HIV/AIDS educator! No matter what your next job turns out to be, I urge you to continue to spread the message of HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention! Also, you don't have to say goodbye to me. I plan to be here and I'm only a double click away from wherever you wind up, OK? Stop by anytime; you're always welcome here!

Be well. Good luck with your job hunt!

I paid $180 to give myself a handjob!!
PLEASE DR. BOB I PROMISE TO DONATE TO YOUR FOUNDATION