I paid $180 to give myself a handjob!!

Hi Dr. Bob, Love your forum. Here is my question for you. Recently I went to a strip club and received a VIP lap dance which involved me naked on a leather sofa. No sexual contact was initiated but after I exploded from my own hand (she wouldn't touch Mr. Penis DESPITE ME PAYING $180!) she handed me tissues to clean my penis off. Now here is the prob, she was fingering herself with her right hand. I am not sure which hand she used but she might have handed tissues to me with her right hand thus putting her fluids on the tissue. Given that what is my risk for HIV or any other STDs using a soiled tissue? Also should I be worried about sitting naked on a leather couch where other man have probably been naked?

(Note: I accidently asked this question in the wrong forum so I am asking it in the right forum now.)

A hundred and eighty bucks and you burped your own nephew???? Hmm . . . guess you didn't get the VIPenis treatment, now did you?!?

Your HIV-transmission risk is completely nonexistent. Likewise for other STDs, based on the information you provided.

The only thing I would do differently if I were you would be to ask Bouncing Betty at the Badda Bing for a refund!

Miss you!
I'm so sorry to have to leave but....