HIV Risk

Nine days ago I received a very aggressive lap dance while at a strip club. I had my clothes on the entire time during the dance and the stripper continued to pressured me to have sex with her. I did not have sex and again my clothes were on the entire time.

The part I am concerned about occured later in the dance. After she had been touching her crotch, she ran her hands down my ears to my chin. I believe prior to her doing this she touched the couch before touching my ears. Should I be concerned about contracting anything from this experience? Do I need to get tested for anything? What is my hiv risk?

I am concerned as I have noticed several odd symptoms in my body. 6 days after the event, I had a severe ichty rash on the side of my neck. This dissapated within a day. On Wednesday, a week after the event, my face was flush nad burned for the entire day. Now, 9 days after the event, I write this with a sore throat. Are these symptoms of ARS? I am terrified of this possiblity given the odd changes I have noticed in my body.

Also, I had sex with my wife and am terrified if I passed anything onto her. This whole event was a serious lapse in judgement.

I greatly value your opinion. This is a great site and I intend to make a donation.

Whether the choocie-choocie gal touched crotch or couch or whatever, she could not possibly transmit HIV to you by running her hands over your ears and chin! If HIV were that easily transmitted, it would have wiped out the entire planet long ago. Your "odd symptoms" are not related to HIV! HIV testing is not warranted. If you're feeling guilty about your nocturnal adventures at the Badda Bing, level with your wife, if you haven't already done so. However, please note you are not placing her at any risk whatsoever, based on the activities you related, OK?

Thanks for your willingness to make a tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well. (You are indeed well!)

Thank you from "blood in the eye, third time, please answer"
dated someone who was HIV positive...