Dr. Please I am Begging you can you answer

Dr. Bob i am in desperate need of your help. On October 16 i went to my local barber to get a haircut. My regular barber wasnt in that day and i went to another barber in the shop. He cut my hair as normal and then he used one of those straight razors to finish up my edge up. I didnt think anything of it at the time because they have used those before but when i got home i looked in the mirror and i noticed something in the area of where he used the razor. Im not sure what the mark was but it immediatley scared me becuase i am thinking it was a mark from the razor like a cut or something. I didnt really examine it all that much because i really wasnt to worried at the time but now as a couple of weeks have went by and get more and more worried about it. I never saw the barber sterolize the blade first he just grabbed it from his station. I didnt ever see any blood or anything that i can remember at all. I havent had any real symptoms except for a rather large canker sore on the right side on the indside of my mouth and a swollen node under my jaw on the same side as the sore. I havent had any fevers or anything like that. I had a HIV test 2 weeks later and it was non reactive and i know thats to early But i am scared. Can i have your honest medical opinion if i need any more testing. In worst case scenerio if the blade wasnt sterolized and he indeed did cut me what would my risk be and do i need any more tests. Please can you answer. I want to make a donation to your foundation but how do i do it. PLease answer. Thank You.

I see no reason for concern or HIV testing. HIV does not survive very long outside the body. The chance your "Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" sliced up a previous client with the same blade and that the aforementioned previously sliced client happened to be HIV-positive and that the aforementioned klutzy barber then managed to cut you, thereby transferring an adequate amount of fresh HIV-tainted blood into you, is (as I hope you can now see) so remote as to be nonexistent! You can read about similar stories in the archives.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay well. Stop worrying!

Indeterminate WB w/No Bands
very confused musician needs insight