Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

2nd time trying for answer

had sex with escort condom slipped off do not know if it was during or after sex anyway took hiv test at 40 days then at 59 days both negative can i count on a continued negative result being that cdc says time to seroconvert is 22 to 34 days also i am married and have 3 kids and i have told my wife for guilt driven reasons and fear of having this hiv please advise there will be a donation made

HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive. The average time to seroconversion may be 22-34 days and the vast majority of HIVers will have detectable levels of anti-HIV antibody in their blood by four to six weeks; however, a definitive and conclusive test still requires a test at three months or more. Your negative tests at 40 and 59 days are encouraging, but not conclusive.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'll send my good-luck karma that your three-month definitive test remains negative. I strongly suspect it will.

desperate
HIV sans fever?