blood in the eye, third time, please answer

Dear Dr. F. I am writing you for the third time and I really hope that you answer me this time for I am still sick and worried!!! At the end of April blood of someone else happend to get into my eye throughout first aid action. Two weeks after that I have been suffering from swollen glands in the neck, below the ear and in the inguinal region. Several other symptoms suggestive of ARS came up and eased and so on. That is still lasting up to know. Are my tests for this sort of extraordinary blood expsposure conclusive,(HIV-ELISA at 12, 27 weeks; HIV-1-quantitative PCR at 27 weeks, and HCV-ELISA at 26 weeks; all negative, but symptoms still coming and going) or could it be that the antibody response is yet to come and the virus was not detectable by PCR six month after exposure?!

Thank you very much for your attention and your great job!!!

Your worries are completely unwarranted. Your repeated and multiple negative HIV tests out to six months are definitive and conclusive.

Stop worrying. Start WOO-HOOing.

Transmission?
2 second "dip" - what are the chances?