Transmission?

Homosexuality. I'm so happy to have found this website. Thank you for your time. You're the only one I've found who would have an idea about the transmission risk of what I'm worried about. Situation: I had my hand all over his penis. I rubbed the head of his penis with my fingers, then brought my fingers to my mouth to get a wad of saliva. I didn't notice any pre-ejaculatory fluid, and when I asked him the next day he said he doesn't precum regularly. I burnt the roof of my mouth the night before on hot pizza. The roof of my mouth was blistered and had a little "dry blot" trace of blood when I dabbed a paper towel up there. How likely is it that I could've contracted HIV/AIDS with what happened? I can only imagine getting pre-ejaculatory fluid on my fingers, then bringing my fingers to my mouth, and getting precum on my tongue, and from my tongue touching my blistered palate - "something" getting into the sores. He doesn't have any obvious health concerns. He's a safe sex practicer, and has not had intercourse for almost 2 years - just oral sex and mutual masterbation. The last time he was tested was 1 1/2 years ago. I am clean since Feb. of this year. What do you think? And if you need more information, you can reach me at xxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com. Thank you very much!

Hot pizza and hot penis? Hmmm . . . sounds like quite a night for tasty treats.

Your HIV-transmission risk is so low that it's essentially nonexistent. Neither worry nor HIV testing is warranted. However, if you continue to be concerned, get a three-month rapid HIV test to put those unwarranted worries permanently to rest, OK? The results will undoubtedly be negative.

Play safe and you'll stay safe.

Thanks Dr. Bob Negative at 11 months
blood in the eye, third time, please answer