Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thanks Dr. Bob Negative at 11 months
Nov 9, 2007

Dr. Bob... I wanted to thank you so much for your help.. I don't know if you remember me or not, but I am the rubbing alcohol worrier....Anyway, I went today and yesterday and took 2 Oraquick Rapid HIV blood tests... both of them are NEGATIVE! NEGATIVE! NEGATIVE! NEGATIVE! Anyway, I will no longer slip my hotdog into 2 male buns without a coat on it. I have learned my lesson well... the people at the clinic know that I suffer from anxiety and I am sure they got sick of me..but I just felt the need to kow once and for all.. Anyway, Dr. Bob, I hope you will post this, but if you don't that is ok. I wanted to know that I have spent many nights perusing this message board searching for hope and comfort... and you gave it to me.. I will donate to you as soon as the funds are warranted... I do always donate to the clinic that I got tested at... $$ per time... and that was 4 times.. I always believe in paying for my tests because we all know that the sorry excuse unelected pResident Bush in the White House surely don't care whether or not people get tested, he is too worried about OIL and tax cuts for the rich..I just wanted to make sure that the clinic was able to keep offering the free tests.. anyway, Dr. Bob, this proud liberal here in RED Tennessee thanks you so much... Good luck and best wishes and also a big bear hug from the Smoky Mountains!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

WOO-HOO and congratulations. By the way, you give excellent Smoky Mountains big bear cyber-hugs!

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Should I take endoscopy
Next
Transmission?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.