Should I take endoscopy
Nov 9, 2007
Doc. recommended endoscopy.. I read that there are chances for Hep B/HIV risks because of endoscopy..Is that true?? .. this causing me panic...because doc. will not know anything until endoscopy..and I am afraid endoscopy is risky..what to do ??
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope. That is not true. If it were, do you think any rational person would get an elective endoscopy? Frevinsakes! Be reasonable!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- Stress Cause A Abnormal Pap Smear
- What Are Std Symptoms On Tongue?
- How Soon After Infection Do Women Experience Recurrent Yeast Infections?
- Pictures Of Different Stages Of Hiv/aids
- Recurrent Yeast Infections Six Months After Possible HIV Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.