Need your help Doc!

Hi Doc, I've written to you before and you told me that I needed to have a test later on. I had protected vaginal and unprotected oral (me as the giver) on June 29th. July 11th I fell so ill I ended up having a tonisllecotmy, but no one knows what exactly was wrong. Still to this day, four months and one week later, I feel horrible. I have pain in my groin above pubic bone and night sweats, coughs, etc. I took a rapid blood test at the 6th week, and it was negative, a rapid and one at my doc office at the 10th week, and it was negative. Yesterday, following your advice to get one at the 3 month mark, I took a test at 4 months and 1 week - the orasure oral rapid one... the test performer made me swap back and forth above my two front teeth on the gums on the top and bottom, I did this for about 8-10 seconds - he then put it in the solution. It was negative. This seems such a weird way to get a conclusive result, especially after just brushing my teeth... my question is this -- Can I be happy with these results and despite symptoms, can I say that I am HIV negative at 120 days post exposure?

Your answer means the world to me.

Your negative four-month OraSure oral rapid test is indeed definitive and conclusive. You are HIV negative! Whatever is causing your symptoms, one thing is now absolutely certain: it's not HIV! No way. No how. OK?

Stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing!

Donation made , I need you help
Is still banned to get in USA with HAART? (TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS, ENTERING THE USA)