are latex "pants" safe?
Nov 6, 2007
I'm curious if "Rubba Wear Penis Pants" are as safe as a latex condom as far as topping STD/HIV transmission. This type of product could save my sex life. Stronger and more durable than a condom, and NO chance of it ever slipping off! But are the pores in this type of latex as small as what you would find in a condom?
Response from Dr. Frascino
"Rubba Wear Penis Pants"??? Dude, these are fine for a fashion statement at your next rubber fetish party, but they are not designed for HIV protection. Sorry.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of Seroconversion
- White Bumps On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.