Should I Start New Life !!

Dear Dr. Bob,

Your posts and advises helped me so much to overcome many difficulties. so THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Sorry for my English, I learned it here in home (Saudi Arabia) but I think it is ok...

I am the guy who sent you yesterday about my P24 test and my exposure of a hand job with a spit possibly contains blood and protected Oral with unknown status of the condom. The test is done 93 days after that exposure. But actually, I had too many exposures include unprotected sex which the last one of them was before 2 years.

During that time, I lost many things; Focus in work, part time school (Master), friends. In other word; I lost my life.

Now I have my results, It came back after 6 hours as follows:

HIV P24 (Ag) - Combo

HIV1 Ab: Negative HIV2 Ab: Negative HIV P24(Ag): Negative

What should I do ? I do not know what kind of tests they used? Elisa ? Maybe I do not know.

Should I let it go ??

Anyhow, I am happy now and big donation will be sent to your wonderful foundation by the end of the month (waiting for my salary).

Thank You

Actually your English is better than many questioners who write to me from the U.S. and speak English as their native tongue!

Your HIV tests are ELISA (or ELISA equivalent) tests. They indicate you are HIV negative for both HIV-1 and HIV-2. Since these tests were run greater than three months after your last potential exposure (and two years after your "too many exposures"), the tests are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem! Should you let it go? Absofrickinlutely!

Just remember to play safe and you'll stay safe and well, OK?

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well.

comment
help a soldier in iraq