Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

comment
Nov 5, 2007

In reading your answers concerning male masturbation, you infer that you can masturbate a lot and there will not be any problems. A person who does this can become lazy, neglect his homework, eat poorly, neglect his health , become an introvert, miss social events like playing basketball or baseball, going to the prom,or even dating and even fail to satisfy his SO.. I found a better answer that fits better for guys that question masturbation. Masturbation is a healthy activity to do in private at a frequency that allows you to do the things in life you need to do in life while paying attention to common sense and cleanliness. It also helps clean the prostate of cancer- causing carcinogens and causes no other known effects.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Dude, I'll stick to my published advice about this topic. If you, on the other hand (or both hands for that matter), are burping the nephew so often you forgot to date or decided not to go to the prom, well I don't think masturbation is really the underlying problem. Perhaps your girlfriend looks like Dick Cheney?

Dr. Bob

Previous
Tyring to keep it to myself
Next
Should I Start New Life !!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.