comment

In reading your answers concerning male masturbation, you infer that you can masturbate a lot and there will not be any problems. A person who does this can become lazy, neglect his homework, eat poorly, neglect his health , become an introvert, miss social events like playing basketball or baseball, going to the prom,or even dating and even fail to satisfy his SO.. I found a better answer that fits better for guys that question masturbation. Masturbation is a healthy activity to do in private at a frequency that allows you to do the things in life you need to do in life while paying attention to common sense and cleanliness. It also helps clean the prostate of cancer- causing carcinogens and causes no other known effects.

Dude, I'll stick to my published advice about this topic. If you, on the other hand (or both hands for that matter), are burping the nephew so often you forgot to date or decided not to go to the prom, well I don't think masturbation is really the underlying problem. Perhaps your girlfriend looks like Dick Cheney?

Tyring to keep it to myself
Should I Start New Life !!