one of your lover-just an update

hi dr bob love you man.hope you rememeber me.i am the one who wrote over to you couple of months before unnder the title 'genuine concern for you' and then lost touch with you (so sorry for that).keep doing the great work you do. 2 thumbs up.dr bob , just as a true and concerned friend ,wanna update you about the court ruling in india regarding hiv positive (magnetic couple)couple.its really emrassing and ridiculous.dont you think.with this kind of ruling how do you expect to rule out discrimination against hiv carriers. inspite of spending millions of dollars on hiv education and awareness ,we are still lacking the ground in some ways. i sign off for now and keep u informed about the latest.really hope that kp 1461 delivers the goods.add me in your freinds list. refer to this link for the news - http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/HIV_ground_for_divorce_Court/articleshow/2510491.cms

". . . Marriage without sex is anathema."???? Hmmm . . . OK, any married couples not having nookie for any reason should now be heading for divorce court according to this clueless judge. Let's hope common sense and morality will overturn this hateful legislation soon. One can only wonder how this judge might interpret the phrase ". . . in sickness and in health . . . ."

does listerine kill HIV
RE: Am I Infected/Have I Infected Others?