does listerine kill HIV

A few nights ago, I had protected sex with a womean whom I had just met. It was a casual encounter. About 45 minutes into it, I realized that the condom was no longer on my penis. I immediately pulled out and put on another condom. I finished in about 5 more minutes, and now I'm pretty scared. I don't really know the status of the woman I was with, so after I got home, (about 1 hour later, I poured listerine on myself. My questions are: What are my risks for contracting HIV from this encounter- if the condom was off for 3-5 minutes, is it at all likely that I may have contracted HIV? Would the listerine do anything to kill the virus? I know I probably sound pretty stupid, but I'm freaking out and would really appreciate any feedback regarding this. I'm planning on getting tested, but I know that I have to wait, and I'm pretty sure that I'll go crazy before the wait is up. Please help.

Condom failure resulting in 3-5 minutes of unprotected sex does place you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Consequently I agree testing is warranted at the three-month mark.

Does Listerine poured on your tallywhacker kill HIV? No, but I'm quite confident your Mr. Happy certainly won't have to worry about halitosis for quite some time.

Good luck on your three-month HIV test.

Rudy Giuliani
one of your lover-just an update