Rudy Giuliani

Hi Dr. Bob, just a few quick political questions from a fellow proud, liberal democrat, #1 God Forbid it happens, would Rudy Giuliani be the least bit tolerable as president due to his few liberal views such as gay marriage #2 I can't stand republicans either, but there must be a few you hate the least, or have a tiny bit of tolerance for, can you name a few of these? 3. Do you think Hillary Clinton is a little too conservative?

finally, I'd just wish they'd change the name of "Air Force One" to "Incompetent One" for the remainder of Bush's term!! )

thanks, we love your political views as well as your bush bashing skills!!

steve (common cold denialist)

Hello Common Cold Denialist Steve,

Giuliani is Bush on steroids. Worse than that, he has now proven himself to be a habitual liar. From health care to national security, he continues to proclaim "facts" repeatedly that are demonstrably untrue: for example, his latest attack on the Democrats' plans to provide universal health care. He has a commercial now running that claims: "My chance of surviving prostate cancer in the United States? Eighty-two percent. My chances of surviving prostate cancer in England? Only 44%, under socialized medicine." This "fact" is a boldfaced lie. Basically it's a totally bogus number. The chance of dying of prostate cancer in the UK is the same as in the USA.

Would I find him "the least bit tolerable as President?" No, and neither should any American who believes in truth, honesty or integrity.

couple with AIDS
does listerine kill HIV