Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I had a massage in China from a lady of unknown HIV status. She drank water 2 or 3 times and then spit it out I did not see any traces of blood in it. Then she put some small balls into a condom and put KY Jelly on it, then inserted it in side my ass. I think she drank water again and blow it inside the condom but I did not feel any water inside or out side my asshole. In the mean time I discharged and then she lay over me and after that we took a bath. I am worried regarding the following things. 1-She might be HIV+ and some water might have sneaked through inside my Ass. 2-Also the condom she used was very big and may be she would have used it on some one else also( It would have taken at least one hour because that is the duration of the massage. 3- I am worried that when putting KY jelly her hands might contain some virginal Fluids and that could have gone inside. Although I did not see her putting her fingers in side her virgina and also she put the gel out side the hole not inside. But have herpes but at that time it was not bleeding. 4-when she lay over me her virginal fluids might have touched my dick although we didnt have any intercourse. Please answer me and tell me what are my chances of contracting HIV

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

One has to wonder exactly what was being massaged by stuffing balls up your butt and then blowing water in!?!?

Also why would you worry about "virginal fluids" (as in fluids from a virgin)???

The HIV transmission risks from the rather bizarre activities you describe would be negligible at best. If you're worried, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Transmission
Next
RAPID TESTS - Are they correct?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.