Message

I had a massage in China from a lady of unknown HIV status. She drank water 2 or 3 times and then spit it out I did not see any traces of blood in it. Then she put some small balls into a condom and put KY Jelly on it, then inserted it in side my ass. I think she drank water again and blow it inside the condom but I did not feel any water inside or out side my asshole. In the mean time I discharged and then she lay over me and after that we took a bath. I am worried regarding the following things. 1-She might be HIV+ and some water might have sneaked through inside my Ass. 2-Also the condom she used was very big and may be she would have used it on some one else also( It would have taken at least one hour because that is the duration of the massage. 3- I am worried that when putting KY jelly her hands might contain some virginal Fluids and that could have gone inside. Although I did not see her putting her fingers in side her virgina and also she put the gel out side the hole not inside. But have herpes but at that time it was not bleeding. 4-when she lay over me her virginal fluids might have touched my dick although we didnt have any intercourse. Please answer me and tell me what are my chances of contracting HIV

One has to wonder exactly what was being massaged by stuffing balls up your butt and then blowing water in!?!?

Also why would you worry about "virginal fluids" (as in fluids from a virgin)???

The HIV transmission risks from the rather bizarre activities you describe would be negligible at best. If you're worried, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark.

Transmission
RAPID TESTS - Are they correct?