Am I at risk

I recently had sex with a female at a hotel if you know what I mean. I did use a condom but while she was giving me oral she was smoking a cigarette. will that cause the condom to fail. I did have sex with her after using the same condom. Could I be at risk if she was infected. I seen no breaks in the skin on my penis and the condom didn't slip off. Thanks

"I recently had sex with a female at a hotel if you know what I mean???" Hmmm . . . yeah, using my uber-keen sense for the obvious, I do know what you mean. Wink, wink!

So, Hotel Hooker Heloise gave you a blowjob while smoking a cigarette??? Hmmm . . . doesn't sparking a Virginia Slim and blowing smoke rings while humming the "you've come a long way babe" jingle usually come after Heloise has blown you and made you come a long way? Doing both simultaneously may be a neat party trick, but I wouldn't want someone around my up and cumming Mr. Happy with a lighter or even a lit doobie.

Will this multi-tasking cause the condom to fail? Nope. Is it an HIV risk if she's infected? Nope. Not as long as the latex condom was used properly and did not fail.

I LOVE YOU DR. BOB!
Hiv-negative with sunken cheek