please read

Something very sketchy just happend to me yesterday at a testing clinic. The tester was very mean. I don't know if she was having a bad day or what. She went to go get the testing supplies and when she came back, she proceeded to perform the test. She took out an ccu-Chek Safe-T-Pro Lancet, and when she took it out, I could hear a raddling noise inside the lancet. Now from my experience that means that the blade has already been pushed out once. Why it was possibly reused, I don't know. I would appreciate your thoughts on the matter, I know that you have addressed similar messages but I think I'm the first with actual evidence of a reused lancet. Thanks for time Doc.

Sorry Charlie, but having a "very mean" tester and hearing a "raddling" noise (raddling????? ) inside the lancet do not constitute "actual evidence of a reused lancet." To suggest it does is, um, "sketchy." Your fears are unwarranted.

couple has AIDS
I LOVE YOU DR. BOB!