This woman has to be crazy or evil?

At the end of January this year I had protected vaginal sex with an escort but she gave me a long and unprotected blowjob. I was kinda drunk that night so I didn't stop her at doing that. But ever since then it makes me think, why the hell would a sex worker give unprotected oral, I know HIV is a low risk for both parties but other stuff can be easily passed on. Is she out there to get and give diseases or what? I'm sure she has many customers and after plenty of unprotective blowjobs she could get HIV. I have been concerned about getting the HIV test because also during intercourse I noticed after a while that my condom slipped up some and only covered the upper half of my penis. Should I get tested or not?

Dude, don't you think you're being hard on the hooker, calling her crazy or evil just because she gave you an unprotected blowjob? You're the one who hired her, remember? And it was your uncovered erect penis that was being sucked, wasn't it? It takes two willing partners to have "a long unprotected blowjob!" The "kinda drunk so I didn't stop her" is a very weak excuse. We all need to take responsibility for our actions, not blame the other person and call them crazy or evil, OK?

Your HIV risk from your insertive oral sex is minimal. As for your condom slipping up so that it only covered the upper half of Mr. Happy, this would not be an HIV risk so long as the business end of your tallywhacker remained sheathed in latex.

Should you get tested? That's up to you. Your HIV risk is very low. However, if you are worried, a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark would put these residual worries permanently to rest.

Good luck. Stay safe. Stay well. Remember, escorts are not crazy or evil and neither are the folks who hire them.

Your Opinion, Somewhat Worried.
ELISA+ve PCR -ve