Your Opinion, Somewhat Worried.

Hi Doctor:

I've been reading through your forums and find them facinating. You seem to give people very straight no BS answers, I like your style of writing as you don't seem to hold back, it's awesome that there are people like you in the world that are willing to share you knowledge with the rest of us. Anyways here is my question, one crazy night + a few drinks caused me to decide that it would be a good idea to get a sexworker, needless to say I have learnt my lesson and it was the worst mistake of my life.

Here's the funny part, i was soooo drunk during the act that i couldn't even get a hard on, I think I inserted my penis into her vagina twice for a few thrusts but since I couldn't get a hard-on I eventually stopped (I had to change my condom a couple of times because it wouldn't stay on properly, my penis would get somewhat hard then lose it so like 10 minutes later before trying again I would switch condoms, I went through 3). I had protected sex with this person, and she seemed very clean, in fact i wanted to play with her clit and she first checked my fingers and my fingernails which leads me to believe that she was educated enough to know the risks, needless to say she would not have intercourse with me without a condom, oral sex was very brief at best (no more than 5-10 seconds), i pulled away, there was no anal intercourse, no kissing, and nothing was done unprotected.

I realize that it's hard for you to give a 100% determination but in your opinion, what do you think? Should I genuinely be worried?

It's been about 3 weeks I haven't had any type of symptom except for some stress from thinking about things, but I would like to know what your thoughts on the matter are?

Thank you kindly for your time.

Thanks for your kind comments.

Should you be "genuinely worried?" No, I don't think you should be worried, genuinely or otherwise. Protected sex (or protected attempted sex) is indeed protected, assuming the latex condom was used properly and didn't fail. Oral sex carries an extremely low risk for possible HIV transmission. If you are worried, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative, but this may be the most effective and efficient way to put your unwarranted worries permanently to rest.

Stay safe and you'll stay well.

Donation made - Oral with a stripper - worried!
This woman has to be crazy or evil?