hpv and hiv
Nov 1, 2007
Response from Dr. Frascino
The short answer is no! The longer answer is nope!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Four Major Body Fluids Transmit Hiv?
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- Does Having Oral Hairy Leukoplakia Mean I Have Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Shingles?
- What Is The Treatment For Oral Thrush?
- Can You Get HIV From Blood In Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.