Not a question, just a thought!

I love you Dr. Bob, I just love your work here, your passion, your sense of humor!

Every day since my possible exposure to HIV I, like many others, have read TheBody.com "Ask the Experts"... and I, like many others, know the man who we want to read and question, the man who is fighting this aparently ethernal evil... you are fighting it! with every breath you take, with every morning you wake! I do hope the world turns for better, and the quest for profit and economical wealth no longer be the engine of our scientific breakthroughs in HIV erradication. I just wanted to say that I love you, and I think your are an angel, an angel with broken wings... but still able to do miracles "Solo on Crutches" like the Varekai guy from Cirque du Solei...

Anyhow, I hope to see you here with us, dwellers and experts, worriers and worried, Hope

Wow, an angel with broken wings still able to perform miracles!?!?!? That's the nicest and most poetic thing anyone has said to me in quite some time! Had I read your comment sooner, I could have used the idea for my Halloween costume tonight. Gee . . . it sure is a far cry from the Senator Larry Craig outfit I have on!!! I guess rather than "Cirque du Soleil" Larry is more "Cirque du So Gay!"

Thanks for your kind comments!

Happy Halloween to One and All!

Masturbation
my apolgies to Oprah.....